About the Position
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making people happy as a delivery driver for The Delivery Locker. That’s right, we’ll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and delivering our Member lockers. What more could you want? Independence, good music and tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here’s what you’ll need:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- A clean driving record: If you’re on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn’t the right position for you. Safety is our priority. You’ll also need a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile– treat our Members like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map or have GPS and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you’ll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers will become members of our exclusive club and therefor need to be at least 21 years old.
- Dress the part: We do not provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you wear a black suit with black shirt, keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You’ll need the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative new private social club – and great tips - then The Delivery Locker is the place for you. Email us at Positions@TheDeliveryLocker.com to Apply today!